Want to be a better baller?
Bristol Flyers development hubs are a great way for youngsters to play more basketball in a safe environment and to develop their basketball skills and performance by learning from our team of qualified and experienced basketball coaches.
The coaching sessions from members of the Bristol Flyers team are suitable for a wide range of age groups. We are currently running the following Bristol Flyers Development Hubs around Bristol:
- 9am to 10am: U8's mixed and 8-15's girls only sessions
- 10am to 11am: U11's Mixed Session
- 11am to 12pm: U13's Mixed Session
- 12pm-1pm: U16's Mixed Session
- Term 1 (7th Sept to 19th Oct inc): £28.00
- Term 2 (9th Nov to 14th Dec inc): £24.00
- Term 3 (11th Jan to 8th Feb inc): £20.00
- Term 4 (29th Feb to 28th Mar inc): £20.00
- Term 5 (25th Apr to 16th May inc): £16.00
- Term 6 (6th June to 11th July inc): £24.00
- Term 1 (9th Sept to 21st Oct inc): £42.00
- Term 2 (4th Nov to 16th Dec inc): £42.00
- Term 3 (6th Jan to 10th Feb inc): £36.00
- Term 4 (24th Feb to 30th Mar inc): £36.00
- Term 5 (20th Apr to 18th May inc): £36.00
- Term 6 (1st June to 13th July inc) : £42.00
The Park Centre
- Term 1 (9th Sept to 21st Oct inc): £25.00
- Term 2 (4th Nov to 16th Dec inc): £25.00
- Term 3 (6th Jan to 10th Feb inc): £21.00
- Term 4 (24th Feb to 30th Mar inc): £21.00
- Term 5 (20th Apr to 18th May inc): £21.00
- Term 6 (1st June to 13th July inc) : £25.00
I showed up at the Saturday morning session at Orchard school and Jenson loved it. Rachel was really helpful and welcoming as were the coaches, so we will be going every Saturday morning for sure. He was very shy and quiet as is his nature but I’m sure the sessions will help with that.. we have even booked tickets to watch the next Flyers game a week Friday and he is soooo excited!
Joe absolutely loves coming to Wellsway on a Mon night and he gets so much out of it, it has given him so much confidence and has given him the passion for basketball! Rodney and Ronan make it so enjoyable, you teach them skills, to play as a team and to respect each other.
Joe has really come out himself since coming, more confidence in himself and wants to succeed and play better with what he learns from the coaching sessions on a Mon! In his words, he wants to play for Bristol Flyers one day!!